Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.887 DKK / LYD *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 26% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,889 (2,842 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €600,000,000,000,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150,635 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (about 1 hour ago)