Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.763 DKK / LYD *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 27% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,465 (2,407 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (20 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)