Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.225 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,214 (12,419TL) in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)