Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00965 DKK / MWK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,821 (603,309 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (21 minutes ago)