Cost of living comparison between Zielona Góra, Poland and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.720 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,500 (4,361 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (40 minutes ago)