Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.757 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,939 (6,795 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (35 minutes ago)