Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.755 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,349 (6,467 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)