Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.741 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,164 (6,412 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)