Cost of living in Zibo, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.945 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,810 (元13,561) in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (39 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)