Cost of living in Zhytomyr, Ukraine compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23844 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhytomyr (Ukraine) is 73% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,517 (27,330₴) in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 12,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €6,731 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (28 minutes ago)