Cost of living in Zhuhai, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.025 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,644 (元12,334) in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)