Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.020 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,549 (元7,405) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$7,396 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (42 minutes ago)