Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.011 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,511 (元7,426) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $8,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (about 1 hour ago)