Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,903 (元12,538) in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)