Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 359 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.819 DKK / BAM
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,528 (3,018KM) in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maribor costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gujranwala costs ₨300 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$0.33 (about 2 hours ago)