Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.793 DKK / BAM
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,297 (3,769KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)