Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.442 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 26% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,828 (€1,858) in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)