Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23728 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 63% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,742 (41,058₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 320 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Missouri costs $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 10,000元 (about 2 hours ago)