Cost of living in Zapopan, Mexico vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 314 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.34507 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,208 (Mex$ 38,277) in Zapopan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)