Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00284 DKK / TZS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,934 (5,262,586 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.033 (19 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Honiara costs 10 SI$ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 3 hours ago)