Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00021 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,574 (﷼ 35,279,208) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1.75 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (29 minutes ago)