Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.641 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio (United States) is 6% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,587 ($3,401) in Zanesville, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)