Cost of living in Zahedan, Iran vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Zahedan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zahedan.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00016 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zahedan (Iran) is 32% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,468 (﷼ 113,033,146) in Zahedan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aligarh costs ₨150 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexico City costs Mex$ 27 (about 4 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sydney costs AU$450 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €12 (about 5 hours ago)