Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.005 DKK / HRK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,883 (16,796 kn) in Zadar.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)