Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 172 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.005 DKK / HRK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 36% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,031 (15,956 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)