Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 194 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.005 DKK / HRK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,582 (17,498 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tashkent costs 1,600,000 сўм (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)