Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 172 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.002 DKK / HRK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 36% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,352 (15,321 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,118 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brasov costs 25 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (26 minutes ago)