Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 167 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.009 DKK / HRK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 34% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,411 (14,289 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (about 1 hour ago)