Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.766 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,830 (7,266 zł) in Zabrze.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)