Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 53 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20700 DKK / TWD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 36% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,665 (70,847 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $305 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)