Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 61 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21049 DKK / TWD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 36% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,117 (76,567 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨2,400,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 500 Afghani (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Dundee costs £305 (about 1 hour ago)