Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00563 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,635 (₩5,086,167) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 2 hours ago)