Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00594 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr23,346 (₩3,930,078) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)