Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00570 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,292 (₩4,608,831) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr22,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)