Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00615 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,023 (₩2,603,525) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)