Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10720 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,152 (руб 113,356) in Yoshkar-Ola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)