Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05641 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,227 (¥518,153) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)