Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05995 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr31,135 (¥519,373) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,935 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)