Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05806 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,177 (¥485,314) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)