Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05569 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,043 (¥521,540) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (39 minutes ago)