Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05750 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,900 (¥467,847) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr22,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)