Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06126 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,077 (¥262,434) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (36 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)