Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05890 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,203 (¥444,866) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Turku costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Córdoba costs ARS $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Islamabad costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)