Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06136 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,172 (¥491,737) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Berlin costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.33 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)