Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 140 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05988 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,414 (¥474,487) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)