Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00044 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 67% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,930 (Rp 18,225,861) in Yogyakarta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arkhangelsk costs руб 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 220 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €350 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)