Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00046 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 61% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,910 (Rp 19,267,127) in Yogyakarta.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Honiara costs 10 SI$ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (44 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 17 (about 2 hours ago)