Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00053 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 61% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,331 (Rp 13,959,730) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (20 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)