Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00052 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 62% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,133 (Rp 13,757,780) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)