Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00046 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 65% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,058 (Rp 17,333,509) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edinburgh costs £480 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$20,040 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)