Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.021 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,266 (元6,139) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (38 minutes ago)