Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.960 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,686 (元13,219) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (40 minutes ago)