Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.956 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,255 (元11,770) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)