Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 635 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01423 DKK / AMD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,823 (620,018Dram) in Yerevan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)