Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 368 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01346 DKK / AMD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,174 (830,188Dram) in Yerevan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)