Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 289 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10625 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 59% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,169 (руб 95,707) in Yekaterinburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)