Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11975 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,734 (руб 47,883) in Yekaterinburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,717 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)