Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 219 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11001 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,717 (руб 97,419) in Yekaterinburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.025 (about 1 hour ago)