Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10930 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,205 (руб 47,619) in Yekaterinburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)