Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00022 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,160 (﷼ 51,630,863) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (39 minutes ago)