Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01137 DKK / XAF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 20% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,258 (1,694,066 Franc) in Yaoundé.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,070 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)