Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01134 DKK / XAF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 18% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,122 (1,597,527 Franc) in Yaoundé.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)