Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.967 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,218 (元14,699) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (27 minutes ago)