Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.956 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,496 (元14,122) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montevideo costs $U1.11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (about 2 hours ago)