Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.951 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,820 (元16,641) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)