Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.966 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 36% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,243 (元15,772) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)