Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 418 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00460 DKK / MMK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,066 (3,277,060 Kyat) in Yangon.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 30 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £22,550 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oslo costs kr 275 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)