Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 358 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00465 DKK / MMK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 31% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,930 (3,428,471 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)