Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00508 DKK / MMK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 14% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,437 (2,643,533 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Houston, Texas costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 0.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)