Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 201 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.797 DKK / BGN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,499 (2,765 лв) in Yambol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)