Cost of living in Yakutsk, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 151 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10163 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yakutsk (Russia) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,287 (руб 150,427) in Yakutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)