Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.841 DKK / LYD *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 120% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr41,294 (8,529 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (about 1 hour ago)