Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.021 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,886 (元7,726) in Xuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)