Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.992 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,877 (元12,981) in Xuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)