Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.955 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,492 (元14,128) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨40,660 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ljubljana costs €21,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagoya costs ¥12,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luton costs £1,161 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (about 2 hours ago)