Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.002 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 7% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,484 (元14,457) in Xianyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €18 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$258 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $17,465 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)