Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.011 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 7% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,509 (元14,350) in Xianyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (28 minutes ago)