Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.993 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 7% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,440 (元22,597) in Xianyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)