Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.951 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 26% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,986 (元17,853) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)