Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.020 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,650 (元6,521) in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (41 minutes ago)