Cost of living in Xiamen, China vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.969 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,295 (13,717元) in Xiamen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 25,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madison, Wisconsin costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U15,000 (about 2 hours ago)