Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.936 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,170 (元14,076) in Wuxi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)