Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.016 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 24% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,218 (元13,990) in Wuxi.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (19 minutes ago)