Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.956 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,780 (元17,555) in Wuhu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)