Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.025 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 32% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,692 (元10,430) in Wuhu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (22 minutes ago)