Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.946 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,852 (元11,470) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨1,333 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florence costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)