Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 743 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.744 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,278 (3,600 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)