Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.958 DKK / AUD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 10% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr13,702 (AU$2,764) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (41 minutes ago)