Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 235 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.656 DKK / AUD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 8% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,005 (AU$4,726) in Wollongong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (43 minutes ago)