Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.468 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 11% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,613 (€2,626) in Wolfsburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)