Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.741 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,232 (9,325 zł) in Włocławek.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 2 hours ago)