Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.766 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,538 (8,234 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)